SW Development Engineer
We are hiring a SW development engineer for the development department at the branch in Brno. We are looking for a skilled colleague, a high school or university student who has experience in programming control electronics – embedded systems (C language).
We are Beta Control
Beta Control is an established and developing Czech company with a focus on the development and production of control technology, one of the market leaders. We have operated in our field for over 28 years. We deal with the production and servicing of elevators, the security of personal or commercial buildings, the control electronics of fuel dispensers, all with our own development. Among other things, our pillars are an individual approach, our own development and production, and available technical support.
What will you do in this position?
- programming of control electronics-embedded systems (language C)
- cooperation on installation, functional tests, test operation
- SW testing, cooperation on pre-certification measurements
- What requirements should you meet?
- High school/university education in the field of electrical engineering
- English language for communicating technical matters with the customer
- communicativeness, flexibility
What will get you plus points
- experience in communication programming on SPI, UART, RS485, ETH, GPRS
- knowledge of gas station technologies, communication protocols, POS terminals, elevator control systems
Why should you be interested in this offer?
- corresponding salary evaluation
- reward system according to the fulfilment of agreed goals
- flexible working hours, shortened working week to 37.5 hours/week
- employee benefits (meal allowance, supplementary pension insurance, company training, MULTISPORT card for sports or relaxation activities, team building events twice a year)
Are you interested in this offer? Contact us!